The NBC-111 Zone Controllers are controllers for automation level tasks in LONWORKS® Systems. This powerful Zone Controller provides many connectivity features for the integration of LONWORKS® Systems. The NBC-111 comes with integrated IP-852/FT-10 router functionality.
The combination of free programmability (IEC 61131-3), gateway functions, alarming, scheduling, trending and e-mail notification provides multiple uses in building automation.
NBC-111 Zone Controller for LonMark® Systems can be connected either to an Ethernet/IP channel (LonMark® IP-852) or a TP/FT-10 channel. With a built-in IP-852 Router, it can communicate on both channel types at the same time. Static and dynamic NVs form the interface.
All data points are available in a tree structure on the integrated Web server to be displayed or set using a standard Web browser. The integrated gateway functionality enables data exchange between all communication technologies available on the device.
- IEC 61161-3 programmable
- Alarming, Scheduling, and Trending(AST™)
- Event-driven e-mail notification
- Compliant with CEA-709, CEA-852, ISO/IEC 14908 standard (LonMark® Systems)
- Supports TP/FT-10 or IP-852(Ethernet/IP)
- Support of dynamically created network variables or static network variables
- Support of user defined NVs(UNVTs) and configuration properties(SCPTs, UCPTs)
- Integrated IP-852 to TP/FT-10 Router
- M-Bus Master according to EN 13757-3
- Connection of M-Bus devices via optional M-Bus Converter
- Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU(Master or Slave)
- Integrated Web server for the device configuration and for monitoring of data points
- Access to network statistics
- Configurable via Ethernet/IP, EIA-232(RS-232), or TP/FT-10